No matter what device you're using, your subscription's auto-renewal will be managed outside of the app. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
(Don't worry, your number will still work until the end of the billing cycle!)
- Open the Settings.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions. (If you don't see "Subscriptions," tap "iTunes & App Store" instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.)
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. If you don't see any subscription but are still being charged, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID.
- Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store.
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.