Calls and SMS to other onoff App users are free using mobile data/ WIFI.
Calls and SMS to/from non-onoff App users will cost you in the following ways:
- Incoming calls and SMS do not require credits.
- Calls both to and from onoff numbers are deducted from the available balance on your SIM card.
- If you use " Answer by VOIP" feature, incoming calls will be free of charge.
International calls will require onoff Credits or calling packages. These can be purchased from within the app itself.
- You don't need to use onoff credits for calls and SMS to other national numbers (for example, calls & SMS from a French number to other French numbers, a UK number to other UK numbers etc).
- You can see the cost of calling & messaging to each country inside the app. Open the side menu, press add credits, and from here you can see the cost of calls and SMS.
- If you run out of credits you will need to purchase more or get on a calling package, in order to make outgoing calls and SMS to international numbers.